EUROPEAN MEDICINES AGENCY
WORK ENVIRONMENT THAT STIMULATES CREATIVITY AND QUALITY
AMBITIONS WITHOUT BORDERS
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) assesses medicines for humans and animals, and monitors their quality within the European Union. In 2019 the EMA will move from London to Amsterdam.
The building will provide accommodation for 900 employees, from around 30 countries.
A CREATIVE WORKING ENVIRONMENT THAT IS INTELLECTUALLY STIMULATING
- 38,000 m2
- 80 meters high and 19 floors
- 900 workstations
- durable materials with a high standard
- maximum flexibility of layout and furniture
- sky- and coffeelounge and roof garden
- BREEAM Excellent certificate
- Meets BENG requirements